From: juanmiuk <juanmiuk@gmail.com>
Subject: Certificate Security Error when. access adapower.com
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2024 05:30:39 -0800 (PST)	[thread overview]

Hello:
When I tried to access adapower.com from the last versión of Chrome and NordVPN VPN the browser show me this error:

Your connection isn't private
The web page you are trying to enter is not certified by a known certifying authority. Attackers might be trying to steal your information (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).

This error did not happend with Safari or Microsoft Edge (last versión)

What's is going on?

Juan Miguel