From: "Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne)" <yannick_duchene@yahoo.fr>
Subject: Re: Asis.Ada_Environments.Associate (..., Parameters => ...);
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 09:06:36 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-01-03T09:06:36-08:00	[thread overview]

On 3 jan, 09:19, Stephen Leake <stephen_le...@stephe-leake.org> wrote:
> No need to search the web; that file is included in the GNAT ASIS
> installation, in html, info, and pdf; gnat/share/doc/asis/*
I do not have a desktop search engine, this may be why I did not find
it there.
I've check it is, indeed.

> asis_rm.txt 3.1 says they are implementation specific.
>
> It appears the ASIS standard document is not freely available, so it's
> hard to be sure.
> --
> -- Stephe
As the specification file does not give any reference, I suppose too.

May be another GNAT specific stuff : I could not get ride of ASIS
warning messages while I open an ASIS context. No standard ASIS
methods seems to provide abilities to manage this. These messages are
written on an error stream, but I could not redirected these with
either Ada.Text_IO.Set_Error or Ada.Wide_Text_IO.Set_Error.