From: Eugen Wintersberger <eugen.wintersberger@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada on openvms for Alpha
Date: Sat, 25 Oct 2014 09:35:32 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2014-10-25T09:35:32-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi folks
I have a rather unusual problem: I am looking for an Ada compiler for openvms  for Alpha. GNAT no longer supports openvms for Alpha (a decision I Can entirely understand from an economical point of view). However, I Have a couple of Alpha boxes running openvms and I would love to see them running Ada code.

Does anyone of you own a GNAT license for openvms Alpha or knows someone who does and would be willing to give away this license or sell it to me?

Thanks in advance and best regards
  Eugen Wintersberger