darkelf@linux:~/pocha-1.11$ gnatmake jugador-ia gcc -c jugador-ia.adb gcc: jugador-ia.adb: Ada compiler not installed on this system gnatmake: "jugador-ia.ali" WARNING: ALI or object file not found after compile gnatmake: "jugador-ia.adb" compilation error That's what I get with GNAT installation directory at the end of the path. I think the gcc gnatmake runs is the one in /usr/bin instead of /usr/gnat/bin if I run manually /usr/gnat/bin/gcc -c jugador-ia.adb it works fine. So, what am I doing wrong? Thanks "Jean-Marc Bourguet" escribi� en el mensaje news:3c7a5246$1@news.cadence.com... > "Nazgul" writes: > > > If I append /usr/gnat/bin at the end of the path, then the newer system > > installed version of gcc (2.95) runs with the command 'gcc', but when I trie > > to compile Ada with gnatmake, it doesn't work, gcc reports "No Ada compiler > > installed on the system" > > This option (putting the GNAT installation directory last) works for > me. And looking at the content of the scripts which are installed > there, that's expected. > > Yours, > > -- > Jean-Marc