From: "Paul Verkruissen" <paulverkruissen@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Newbie: need help setting up Ada 95
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2002 15:59:48 +0100
Date: 2002-01-29T15:59:48+01:00	[thread overview]

I don't have a \documentation directory, or any HTML files, only TXT hellp
files. I think I may have downloaded the wrong version. I have
gnat-3.13p-i686-pc-linux-gnu-bin. I will try and download gnat-3.13p-nt.exe
and see if I get those files.

"Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org> wrote in
message news:a340ie$h67$1@nh.pace.co.uk...