Marcelo Cora�a de Freitas expounded in news:64e28922-b6ea-4956-933d-f48fa74cf9e0@k13g2000vbq.googlegr oups.com: > yeah, it's nice to know I am not the only one doing that. > :D > > well, I kinda stopped doing this when I started using gmail > (I email my notes all the time) and the KOW framework's > redmine. :D Now with google docs, it's not necessary to do the emailing/drafts anymore. I often whip open a parts list at home, and then print it from work (to shop for at lunchtime). Handy that. Not to mention I can upload tar files of code and use at work or from home etc. Warren