=?iso-8859-15?Q?Yannick_Duch=EAne_=28Hibou57=29?= expounded in news:op.vhrjgze1xmjfy8@garhos: > Le Wed, 30 Jun 2010 19:05:50 +0200, Warren a �crit: >> The compiler is your friend- only except when it >> presents a 'bug box'. ;-) > You got it (about the compile-time bug-box, especially when you do not > have any other choice for the compiler) It can be a fun exercise to see what is provoking the bug box. While it is best to report those, I do find that the present reporting "process" is too time consuming. I find it is quicker and eaiser to find a work-around and hope that the bug has already been reported. Only as a last resort, I'll report it. They need to make that process easier somehow. For example, allow the user to just send all the *.adb and *.ads files used. Instead they insist on *ada files and don't want anything that is not involved. Gnat tries to name the involved sources, but I have found that this isn't reliable - resulting in more futzing around. I understand the reasons for these things but this creates a lot of fussing for the bug submitter. The harder it is to submit a bug, the more it discourages submissions. There were some other things but I don't recall them now. By the time you've submitted the report, 2-3 hours have wizzed by. Warren