=?iso-8859-15?Q?Yannick_Duch=EAne_=28Hibou57=29?= expounded in news:op.vclkbjy9xmjfy8@garhos: > Le Wed, 12 May 2010 07:00:14 +0200, J-P. Rosen a > �crit: >> Of course, this assumes an well-formed Ada file. >> FYI, there /is/ a scanner in AdaControl, and I never had a problem. >> The trick is to check End_Of_Line when needed, and never check >> End_Of_File, but handle End_Error instead. This works even for >> ill-formed files. > This is a common given advice or tip indeed, to have a exception > handlers which catch error at end of text files. I even believe this > is the most commonly encountered trap with Ada. > >> And of course, you are welcome to have a look at my scanner in >> AdaControl ;-) > Lazy programmers, require you gave them the link : > http://www.adalog.fr/adacontrol1.htm > > (teasing Warren) Heh heh.. I'm not making any lex changes at this point in time. I've got bigger fish to fry. When the dust all settles, I can then go back and choose my [code] fights then. Warren