Vadim Godunko expounded in news:d50d540f-8fdf-40ae-9301- 4958c6bdff4f@q15g2000yqj.googlegroups.com: > On Apr 21, 11:54�pm, Warren wrote: >> Has anyone here had experience using GNAT with autoconf/automake? >> > I used them long time ago. I don't known any project which still use > them now, but them was used in old versions of PolyORB and QtAda. I just feel that if an Ada (gnat) based project is going to gain any package-level respect from the maintainers of Debian/etc., it will need to be autoconf ready. This becomes especially crucial when you try to make the project build under HPUX, Solaris, AIX and OSX in addition to usual Linux/*BSD lineup. The environments are different enough to frustrate any simple minded configuration management system. Warren