J-P. Rosen expounded in news:hqkeo7$p8r$1@news.eternal-september.org: > Warren a �crit : > >> I guess it helps not to have preconceptions when looking >> for stuff. I looked for a "white" jar of mayonnaise and of >> course couldn't find it. This was because my wife bought >> mayonnaise in a yellow plastic jar (recently), which I >> mistook for mustard. She of course, had no trouble at >> all finding it. >> > Now, you understand the importance of having unambiguous specifications > that match the implementation (back on topic) ;-) Indeed! with Fridge.Mayonnaise; Warren