From: "chris.danx" <chris.danx@ntlworld.com>
Subject: Re: Questions on implementations and specs
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2001 23:39:52 +0100
Date: 2001-10-11T23:39:52+01:00	[thread overview]

"chris.danx" <chris.danx@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
news:vzlx7.5831$i14.735621@news2-win.server.ntlworld.com...

> "chris.danx" <chris.danx@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > Hi,
>
> > p.s.  In the case of XMLAda, I've just noted that it does propagate this
> > exception by putting it as a renaming in the file (adding Name_Error :
> > exception renames Ada.IO_Exceptions.Name_Error at the top of
> > input_sources.file (spec)).  This isn't a big deal, and I don't want it
> > turn into one.
>
> Further investigation of the XMLAda packages reveals that this isn't
> correct.  Name_Error doesn't appear propagated at all,

It's not a good day, and I feel really stupid for making this mistake but
the exception is propagated (found out when attempted to open a file that
was mispelled).  My mistake doubled.  I appologise for any confusion and
will try to not get confused and distracted and then write wrong information
on public newsgroups in future.

My appologies,
Chris