From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: Ada and SIMD
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 05:24:58 GMT
Date: 2007-09-19T05:24:58+00:00	[thread overview]

Adacore created the Altivec packages set back in 2005 for GNAT PRO and
now you can find some of these packages in GNU GNAT 4.2.0 and 4.3.0
and future.

Note: These packages are designed for PowerPC processor.

 File          Package Name
-------------  ------------------------------------------------
 g-allein.ads  GNAT.Altivec.Low_Level_Interface

 g-alleve.adb  GNAT.Altivec.Low_Level_Vectors
 g-alleve.ads

 g-altcon.adb  GNAT.Altivec.Conversions
 g-altcon.ads

 g-altive.ads  GNAT.Altivec -- contains sone doc and a sanple
                               program in the comments

 g-alveop.adb  GNAT.Altivec.Vector_Operations
 g-alveop.ads

 g-alvety.ads GNAT.Altivec.Vector_Types

 g-alvevi.ads GNAT.Altivec.Vector_Views