From: jerry@jvdsys.nextjk.stuyts.nl (Jerry van Dijk)
Subject: Re: help about handling interrupts
Date: 1998/04/07
Date: 1998-04-07T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Markus Kuhn (Markus.Kuhn@cl.cam.ac.uk) wrote:

: Igor Pascual Sagastagoitia wrote:
: >
: > I am learning ADA95 and I am searching for an example of attaching a
: > procedure when an interrupts rises.
: > I read the RM95 but I dont understand it too well because of my
: > language.
: > I am programming under GNAT 3.10 for a Linux platform.

: Like many of those hardware related questions, this is more a matter
: of your operating system than a matter of Ada. Therefore you should
: look into the Linux kernel first how interrupt handling is
: done there and not into the RM.

Unless Igor was refering to the package Ada.Interrupts, which is
AFAIK not yet supported under Linux, so it would be difficult to
show a working example anyway.

Jerry.
--
-- Jerry van Dijk  | email: jdijk@acm.org