From: anon@anon.org (anon)
Subject: Re: Direct Quote from the RM
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 06:44:51 GMT
Date: 2007-11-21T06:44:51+00:00	[thread overview]

>> Plus, not all project require Elaboration to be used.
>>
>Can you please provide an real example?

1. Since a persion was asking about "Ada OS" the other day!
   An Ada version of a Multi-Boot program simular to XP or LILO.

2. Another type can be partitions that use other language I/O and library
   functions with or without the "pragma No_Run_Time;" statement. In
   the GNAT examples there is a program called "use_of_import.adb"
   which requires "impoerted_function.c".