From: "Marin David Condic" <dont.bother.mcondic.auntie.spam@[acm.org>
Subject: Re: How to get an ASCII code ?
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2001 09:48:44 -0500
Date: 2001-10-31T14:48:46+00:00	[thread overview]

That might be answering another FAQ - possibly a separate writeup? However,
your point is taken. I'll a) add a reference to Ada.Characters.Latin_1 at
the end and b) make a mention of it in the text.

If you can phrase a FAQ on that, perhaps you could submit a bit more
detailed explanation to David Boton & contribute to the FAQ?

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer

"Nick Roberts" <nickroberts@adaos.worldonline.co.uk> wrote in message
> Yes, I think you should add that the standard package
Ada.Characters.Latin_1