From: "Marin David Condic" <marin.condic.auntie.spam@pacemicro.com>
Subject: Re: Locating a subprogram at user-specified address
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 11:29:53 -0400
Date: 2001-06-12T15:29:54+00:00	[thread overview]

I seem to recall in Ada you could do some version of "for-use-at" for a
subprogram to get it to a specific address. Or even "for
Subprogram_Name'Address use ..." which I think is described in 13.3(10)
(Then you got to fight with the linker trying to tell it: "No. I *really*
meant to do that!") Details would be specified in Chapter 13 if so & then
you get to go looking for your compiler documentation to see what
Implementation Defined Restrictions are placed on it.

MDC
--
Marin David Condic
Senior Software Engineer