From: Petter Fryklund <petter.fryklund@atero.se>
Subject: Re: GNAT Sockets UDP problem on Windows 10.
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2018 00:41:15 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2018-11-23T00:41:15-08:00	[thread overview]

Den fredag 23 november 2018 kl. 07:27:45 UTC+1 skrev Petter Fryklund:
> Hi all,
>
> I get socket error 10051, network unreachable when trying to send on Windows 10. Everything works fine on Windows 7. Also, Delphi programs work fine on Windows 10. What is special with GNAT Sockets and what do I do to overcome this hurdle?
>
> Regards,
> Petter

When creating the reproducer I first found out that I mistakenly had copied code from a TCP client that also did Connect. When that was fixed I found that I had made an unnecessary Bind of the sending socket (as a response to the compiler warning that  the socket was read but not initialized), strangely this was alright on W7, but not on W10. We are now fine (for now ;-)

Regards,
Petter