From: bglbv@my-dejanews.com
Subject: Re: Very big Integers
Date: 1999/04/29
Date: 1999-04-29T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Matthew Heaney <matthew_heaney@acm.org> writes:

> > Also check out mpfun from netlib. It's in Fortran, but package
> > Interfaces.Fortran is your friend.
>
> Can you be more specific about the URLs?  What is netlib, and where is
> it?

Sorry, I compose my news postings offline, which makes it a little
harder to check such things on the fly. I think the master WWW site
is at http://netlib.org (possibly with a leading www., but I seem
to recall that they don't follow that convention). Certainly there
are pointers to it at http://gams.nist.gov . There are also several
mirrors around the world.