From: Ludovic Brenta <ludovic@ludovic-brenta.org>
Subject: Re: My first solution
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2011 08:39:28 +0200
Date: 2011-06-15T08:39:28+02:00	[thread overview]

juanmiuk <juanmiuk@googlemail.com> writes:
> with Ada.Strings.Fixed;
> use  Ada.Strings.Fixed;
>
> procedure Test_2 is
>
>      subtype My_Num is Integer range 1 .. 10;
>
>      function Format_Num ( Width_Num  : Integer;
>                                        The_Number : Integer ) return
> String is

OK, now you can create a procedure with 3 integer parameters that writes
all 3 parameters to the console.  Inside this procedure, you can use

procedure Ada.Integer_Text_IO.Put(Item  : in Num;
                                  Width : in Field := Default_Width;
                                  Base  : in Number_Base := Default_Base);

defined in A.10.8(11).

--
Ludovic Brenta.