From: Kevin Chadwick <kevc3no4@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Membership setting for this group greyed out?
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2023 12:36:04 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

> NNTP facilitates responses sent over
> SMTP or NNTP, whichever you wish.

I run a mail server and have set up mailing lists in the past.

Thanks, however, what I am asking for is whether there is or
 can be an easy way for users to change the current system
from sending emails for threads that we are involved in to
 sending emails for all messages? Obviously that wouldn't
make it into a proper mailing list like most open source projects
use.