From: Stephen Leake <stephen_leake@stephe-leake.org>
Subject: Re: bug or feature
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 23:40:03 -0500
Date: 2014-09-08T23:40:03-05:00	[thread overview]

> Looks like a regression.
>
> I tried this compilable version of your code
>
> <snip>
> and it fails as you say with GNAT GPL 2014 and FSF GCC 4.9.0. However,
> GNAT GPL 2013 and FSF GCC 4.8.1 are both happy.

Gnat 7.2.1 gives the error.

In general, I've found that GNAT gets more precise as time goes on. So I
suspect this is a legitimate error, the check for which was recently
implemented.

On the other hand, the generalized iterator code is all fairly new, so
it could also be that something they changed broke this.

Definitely worth reporting.

--
-- Stephe