From: David Botton <david@botton.com>
Subject: Gnoga on Windows 10
Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 20:04:28 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2015-08-01T20:04:28-07:00	[thread overview]

I've tested windows 10 using TDM-GCC 5.1 (64 bit windows) and msysgit shell as well as the built in command prompt, in both cases all built and ran properly (less the sql examples and python 2.7 examples since I don't have build for those windows lib around). In both cases build time was much faster on Windows 10 then 8 (using same gcc version) and in fact was outpacing the linux builds on the same machine for the first time ever.

My tests ran with out issue.

Of course Gnoga runs with out issue on any platform that supports FSF GNAT 4.7 (and also has run time support for gnat sockets) and above including Raspberry Pi, Linux, *BSD, Windows 32 and 64 bits, Mac OSX, etc.

David Botton