From: "Rego, P." <pvrego@gmail.com>
Subject: GPS/Gprbuild: Running different switches for base project and extended project
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 03:21:04 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-11-05T03:21:04-08:00	[thread overview]

I have a base project with some extended projects, which I need to build with different compilation switches (from the base project). I mean, the base project must build with a different switches set, compared to the extended project. For example, I don't want style checking on the extended projects.

Some idea on how to do it?

Thanks.
Rego.