From: Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Anouncement: OpenGL Binding w/ Ada-2012.
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 18:56:58 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2012-10-26T18:56:58-07:00	[thread overview]

On Friday, October 26, 2012 7:50:51 AM UTC-6, Hibou57 (Yannick Duchêne) wrote:
> Le Thu, 18 Oct 2012 19:16:51 +0200, Shark8 <onewingedshark@gmail.com> a
>
> Won't have time to play with it, but I like reading at spec files: what
> about further decomposition with child packages organized by concerns? Ex:
> `TAO_GL.Functions` is a bit long, and may be a child package for colours,
> another for matrix operations, and one for lights and materials (or two
> different children for each), would make it even cleaner. But that may be
> just me, I tend to split a lot to get tiny regions.

Good question; I was thinking about that earlier and still haven't decided.

Given how OpenGL has programs whose validity [error-free] may be dependent on runtime parameters that may best be mirrored via generic instantiation a bit of rewriting/re-organization is likely ... but to be perfectly honest I'm not sure which lines would be good to split these [functions] up on. (Though on operation-type does make sense.)