From: tchaco <giacomo.lacerda@gmail.com>
Subject: Problems with network printer
Date: Thu, 23 Dec 2010 07:37:55 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2010-12-23T07:37:55-08:00	[thread overview]

I am having problems with network printer using ADA.
I would like to know how to name correctly the File adress instead of
the standard "LPT1".
I'm using GNAT Pro 5.04a1.

A example  is shown bellow.

with Ada.Text_Io, Ada.Integer_Text_Io;
use Ada.Text_Io, Ada.Integer_Text_Io;

procedure Printout is

   Turkey : File_Type;

begin

   Create(Turkey, Out_File, "LPT1");
   Put(Turkey, "This is a test of turkey");
   New_Line(Turkey);
   Put(Turkey, "and it should work well.");
   New_Line(Turkey, 2);
   Put("Half of the turkey test.");
   New_Line;

   Set_Output(Turkey);
   Put("This is another test of turkey");
   New_Line;
   Put("and it should work well.");
   New_Line(2);
   Put(Standard_Output, "Half of the turkey test.");
   New_Line(Standard_Output);
   Set_Output(Standard_Output);

   Put("Back to the standard default output.");

   Close(Turkey);

end Printout;

Any suggestions ?

Thank you