From: Juergen.Pfeifer@t-online.de (Juergen Pfeifer)
Subject: Re: egcs1.1b and gnat3.10p
Date: 1998/12/02
Date: 1998-12-02T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I don't believe that the patch is good enough.
One suspicious line is Line# 2720. There is

+           TYPE_SIZE (new_type) = TYPE_SIZE_UNIT (right_type);

and I believe it should be

+           TYPE_SIZE_UNIT (new_type) = TYPE_SIZE_UNIT (right_type);

Maybe there are more such locations. When I applied the patch and built
it on my Linux box using the bootstrap target of the Makefile, I got
errors in one of the higher stages in the object file comparision.
So I decided not to use that. I'm quite happy with my egcs-1.03 based
GNAT 3.10p on RedHat 5.1 which I built myself.

Cheers
Juergen

--
http://home.t-online.de/home/Juergen.Pfeifer