From: "Rick Stikkers" <rstikkers@telis.org>
Subject: Re: Passing Floats Ada->C
Date: 1998/07/27
Date: 1998-07-27T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I had that problem one time with integers.  The problem I had there was that
I was trying to pass a variable that was inside a structure that I had used
the for ... use at ... clause on (a favorite among you boys at Motorola).
The problem was that the variable I was trying to pass was not on an even
word boundary, so it did not like it.  I don't remember if it gave me a
runtime error or just blew up.  I know it compiled fine, though.  The
workaround I ended up with was I declared another integer (temp) inside the
procedure I was working in, set temp equal to the variable I was trying to
pass, then passed the temp variable to the C procedure.  It seems to work
fine that way.

                                            Rick Stikkers