From: mcc@tyrolia.cs.princeton.edu (Martin C. Carlisle)
Subject: Reformat program [was Re: System.Storage_Pools]
Date: 1998/01/14
Date: 1998-01-14T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

In article <34BCD438.2229@acm.org>,
Gilbert Gosseyn  <Gilbert.Gosseyn@acm.org> wrote:
>I am also looking for a program to reformat my Ada programs following
>the Ada 95 style guide. Can somebody give me an address for downloading

I must confess to never having read the Ada 95 style guide, but I am
a co-author of a reformatting program.  It does auto indentation and
capitalization according to command-line options, and also can generate
colorized or bolded RTF.

For more info, see ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/reformat/readme.txt
and to download:
ftp://ftp.usafa.af.mil/pub/dfcs/carlisle/reformat/format.zip

This is also mirrored into the PAL, but I wasn't able to find the
exact location right now.

--Martin

--
Martin C. Carlisle, Computer Science, US Air Force Academy
mcc@cs.usafa.af.mil, http://www.usafa.af.mil/dfcs/bios/carlisle.html