From: reinert <reinkor@gmail.com>
Subject: Ada (gnat) under Red Hat Enterprise or Fedora is OK ?
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2020 08:22:31 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2020-06-03T08:22:31-07:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

Has RedHat been more Ada (gnat) friendly the latest years?
Some years ago I went from Fedora to Debian because I did not mange to use
"gprbuild projectfile.gpr" etc under Redhat.

I ask because someone would like to invest in using my Ada-program under RedHat
or Fedora which the IT-department there prefers. Hence it could be nice if
someone here could share their experience with Ada and RedHat.

reinert