From: okellogg@cube.net (Oliver Kellogg)
Subject: Re: VMS to Unix (was: Is there a Fortran to Ada translator)
Date: 1997/02/26
Date: 1997-02-26T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Thanks for your comments Robert, Mats. I can see your point.
Frustrated by the permanent necessity of type casting I have
given up using Interfaces.Fortran altogether -- at the price of
forsaking absolute portability to other systems (it so happens that in
my case, Fortran_Integer is the same size as Integer.)

--Oliver