From: ldries46 <bertus.dries@planet.nl>
Subject: Re: Checking for OS in gnatstudio project file(.gpr)
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2020 11:02:58 +0200	[thread overview]

Op 19-6-2020 om 18:29 schreef Simon Wright:
> Mark Lorenzen <mark.lorenzen@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> Casing of what? Do you e.g. have directories with mixed casing?
>>
>> It seems that your Object_Dir and Exec_Dir are the same on the two
>> platforms. Do you have file names with mixed case?
> Casing is an attribute of package Naming.
>
> It doesn't matter on Windows (or macOS), but it seems to me that if your
> compiler is GNAT you might as well go with the flow and make all your
> Ada source file names lower case! Not really that hard a mindset to get
> into.
I didn't correctly understood the way how to use Casing.  That is needed
to be in the package Naming. In the meantime I have corrected that and
now I it works correctly.
No I want to use filenames with a mixed casing because I find then
easier to read or to recognize.
For instance using a file name of  "Name_Main_CB" is better to recognize
(in my opinion) as "name_main_cb" as the file in which the package of
the Callbacks of the Initiation part of the main program is written.

At the moment I originally posted this point I didn't realized that the
standard on Windows is "\" and on Linux "/" although Windows recognizes
both. But let us be strict.