From: Georg Bauhaus <rm.dash-bauhaus@futureapps.de>
Subject: Re: Ada Containers
Date: Sun, 07 Oct 2012 23:56:35 +0200
Date: 2012-10-07T23:56:36+02:00	[thread overview]

On 07.10.12 23:30, rwilco19@gmail.com wrote:
> Maby I caused some confusion earlier with a type. I misspelled the package name. It's Ada.Containers.Hash_Tables not Ada.Containers.Hashed_Tables.

In GNAT, package Ada.Containers.Hash_Tables
"declares the hash-table type used to implement hashed containers."

In Ada, the hashed containers are Ada.Containers.Hashed_Maps
and Ada.Containers.Hashed_Sets, and variants like Bounded_*
(new in Ada 2012) and Indefinite_*. So Hash_Tables is part of
GNAT's implementation of Ada's hashed containers, perhaps for
use by implementers only.

(You can see in the sources of GNAT's implementation of
Ada's library, this context clause in Ada.Containers.Hashed_Maps:

(private with Ada.Containers.Hash_Tables;)