From: cosc19z5@Bayou.UH.EDU (Spasmo)
Subject: End of Line Question
Date: 1996/07/12
Date: 1996-07-12T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi.

In Ada95/83 is there any way to test if the end of line has been reached
on the input?  I'm still in the process of learning Ada, but I haven't
found any info on that.  What I'm trying to do is read characters
one by one (via Ada.Text_IO.Get) and I would like to do so until
CR is pressed.  Unfortunately I find that Get ignores CRs entirely
so I can't test what I read.

I know that I could do use Ada.Text_IO.Get_Line, and process the
string, however I would prefer to use Get for this.

BTW, I'm using GNAT305S for DOS.

Thanks in advance.

--
Spasmo