Thanks for your help. No, there is no other "Object" which hide this one. But the real problem was, I suppose, I nammed the package like the type. package Parent.Object is type object is... I don't knew it was prohibited... "Georg Bauhaus" a �crit dans le message de news:c7r61v$haa$1@a1-hrz.uni-duisburg.de... > PG wrote: > > : In a client program, I import these 2 packages: > : with Parent, Parent.Child; > : use Parent, Parent.Child; > : ... > : So, the procedure Add is visible but not the type Object ! > : When I declare : Ob: Object; > : it detects an error: "Object" is not visible. > : When I declare with the prefix, it's OK: Ob: Parent.Child.Object; > > Is there a type "Object" other than the one from Parent.Child > which hides the one you expected? My compiler has no complaints. > > -- Georg