From: "Alex Xela" <xela2@free.fr>
Subject: Re: Where is my ASIS mistake?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 13:10:03 +0100
Date: 2003-11-29T13:08:30+01:00	[thread overview]

--------------------------
I am not very familiar with the Gnat implementation of Asis.
In order I had a quick glance to the documentation. I suppose that my
problem is coming from the way I am handling the procedure
Asis.Ada_Environments.Associate.
I am thinking that my ""problem/question"" is solved!
---------------------------
"Xela" <xela2@free.fr> a �crit dans le message de

> With a basic ASIS program I am attempting to list all units in my current
> library.
> In order, I wrote the following code:
> ------------
> with Asis;
> with Asis.Implementation;
> with Asis.Ada_Environments;
> with Asis.Compilation_Units;
> with Asis.Ada_Environments.Containers;
> with Ada.Text_Io;
> with Ada.Wide_Text_Io;
> procedure List_Units is
>     My_Context  : Asis.Context;
>     Sep : constant String := "------------------------------------------";
> begin
>     Asis.Implementation.Initialize;
>     Asis.Ada_Environments.Associate(My_Context, "My Context");
>     Asis.Ada_Environments.Open (My_Context);
>     declare
>         Libraries_List : Asis.Ada_Environments.Containers.Container_List
>             :=
Asis.Ada_Environments.Containers.Defining_Containers(My_Context);
>         Units_List :  Asis.Compilation_Unit_List
>             := Asis.Ada_Environments.Containers.Compilation_Units(
>             Libraries_List(1));
>     begin
>         for U in  Units_List'range loop
>             Ada.Text_Io.Put_Line(Sep);