Yes I want to be able to read my MAC Address (Medium Access Control) using a binding (Win32 here) from an Ada application. I did not understand what you were meaning by "Like ADA only the other way around". Alex. "Larry Kilgallen" a �crit dans le message de news:CmAtyEfetDI6@eisner.encompasserve.org... > In article <3fad244e$0$27572$626a54ce@news.free.fr>, "Alex Xela" writes: > > > Subject: Mac address with Win32 bindings. > > > I 'm looking for some Ada stuff to get the Mac Address under WindowsNT/XP > > (using bindingWin32 -> function Win32.Nb30.Netbios()) > > Since Windows NT does not run on Macintosh, probably what you want is a > MAC address rather than a Mac address. Like ADA only the other way around.