From: Seth Workman <saworkman1@gmail.com>
Subject: Using 'Image with Alire
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2023 14:17:40 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

I have only started learning about Ada recently and have discovered the 'Image attribute that can be used on all types starting in ada 2022.

I am using Alire and added the following to include the `-gnat2022` switch.
```
      for Default_Switches ("Ada") use Learning_Config.Ada_Compiler_Switches & ("-gnat2022");
```

 The Alire documentation warns about switches ~"In general, this should be avoided to preserve consistency in the ecosystem"

Is this the correct way about adding this switch or is there a way to use a toolchain that already has it by default?