From: Brad Moore <bj.mooremr@gmail.com>
Subject: gprbuild problems with arm-linux cross compile toolchain
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2023 15:27:42 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hello, I am having difficulties with a GNAT 5.4.0 FSF toolchain build for an arm cross-compiled target on linux, compiling Ada and C sources.

For some reason, gprbuild needs to be run twice. On the first attempt, the build fails because, I think the Ada code is expecting to find the C code, which hasn't been compiled yet. By the time the build execution is complete however, it appears the C code has been compiled. On the second attempt, the gprbuild execution succeeds.

Does this ring a bell with anyone, as to what the problem might be?