From: Redmond Urbino <r_urbino@ridgecrest.ca.us>
To: adasupport@aonix.com
Subject: Help on Interrupt Handlers
Date: 1998/02/13
Date: 1998-02-13T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

I am using Object Ada on NT 4.0

Suppose I have a process A which attaches a handler W to interrupt X.
It uses Ada.Interrupts.Attach_Handler.

Now I have another process B, who wants process A to run W.
How do I raise interrupt X such that it would be caught by process A?

In the unix version, we simply used the kill function with A and W as
parameters.  I can't find out how to do this in win32 or in object ada.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.