From: ucs_rat@shsu.edu
Subject: comand line arguments
Date: 1997/10/09
Date: 1997-10-09T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Could some one give me a quick snibbit of code to do simple command line
aruguments in GNAT Ada95.  IF there are any necessary with and use
declartions would you let me know about them too?  It doesn't have to be
complex just some basic commands that cuold be done from batches...just
would rather wrapp is all up in one tight ada program.

Thanks for the help,

Robert A. Thompson