* Ada 95 X binding with Apex
@ 1997-07-30  0:00 Jeff Creem
From: Jeff Creem @ 1997-07-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

Has anyone gotten the intermetrics Ada 95 X bindings to work with Rational
apex 2.2.3A . I've got it working with GNAT but Apex does not like
pragma convention due to RM_95 B.2(21)

This does not appear to be related to the problems of the pragma
appearing too late but a more generic problem with Apex supporting
the pragma.

I've read the section of the LRM and I can't figure out why Apex
does not like it.

Jeff

* Re: Ada 95 X binding with Apex
@ 1997-07-30  0:00 ` Robert Dewar
From: Robert Dewar @ 1997-07-30  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

jeff says, somewhat mysteriously:

<<Has anyone gotten the intermetrics Ada 95 X bindings to work with Rational
apex 2.2.3A . I've got it working with GNAT but Apex does not like
pragma convention due to RM_95 B.2(21)

I guess I have a (pseudo-leather bound) truncated version of the RM, my
section B.2 only has 13 paragraphs.

I can't even guess what para is being referenced here?

* Re: Ada 95 X binding with Apex
@ 1997-08-04  0:00 ` Brett Kettering
From: Brett Kettering @ 1997-08-04  0:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Jeff Creem

Jeff Creem wrote:

> Has anyone gotten the intermetrics Ada 95 X bindings to work with
> Rational
> apex 2.2.3A . I've got it working with GNAT but Apex does not like
> pragma convention due to RM_95 B.2(21)
>
> This does not appear to be related to the problems of the pragma
> appearing too late but a more generic problem with Apex supporting
> the pragma.
>
> I've read the section of the LRM and I can't figure out why Apex
> does not like it.
>
> Jeff

  The Apex compiler is not yet complete and pragma convention does not
work for types.  I am told that Apex V2.4 will complete the
implementation of pragma convention, but have not yet verified that.

Brett

--
Views and opinions expressed are mine and not those of
Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory.