From: Anne & Bill Pritchett <luv2dive@erols.com>
Subject: Re: MD5 Function in Ada
Date: 1997/06/05
Date: 1997-06-05T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Jonathan Guthrie wrote:

> Is there any available source for calculating MD5 hashes in Ada?
>
> --
> Jonathan Guthrie (jguthrie@brokersys.com)
> Information Broker Systems   +281-895-8101   http://www.brokersys.com/
> 12703 Veterans Memorial #106, Houston, TX  77014, USA
>
> We sell Internet access and commercial Web space.  We also are general
> network consultants in the greater Houston area.

I've written a partial Ada 95 binding to the BSafe software (C
Libraries) by RSA security which has, among other things, an MD5 Hashing
algorithm.  BSafe isn't free,
but it's not very expensive (~$300) and it works very well.  The binding
I have works with ObjectAda and I assume it will work with GNAT also.

Bill Pritchett
DCS Corporation
wpritche@dcscorp.com