From: Paul Chardon <paul.chardon@avions.aerospatiale.fr>
To: Simon Wright <simon@pogner.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Re: Interfacing to C, output arrays
Date: 1996/12/10
Date: 1996-12-10T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

	I've got such problems similary problems handling C strings, and after
a moment I realize as for me that I've got a C problem, and not an Ada
problem. My proposal is the following one. The profile of you C function
mustn't it be :

	int accessor(int n, int* a[]);

Thus, the array parameter would be a real out one. Don't you think so ?

	Hope it will help you, Paul.