From: Sergio Silva <silva@elet.polimi.it>
Subject: Task_ID through different executions
Date: 1996/06/18
Date: 1996-06-18T00:00:00+00:00	[thread overview]

Hello,

I have been looking at the LRM for the foolwing info but I can't find an
exact answer. Does anybody know it?

I need to find out if Ada.Task_Identification.Current_Task  and
Entry'Caller return the same value in different executions?

I am trying to use them to monitor rendezvous sequences and eventually
reproduce such sequences so I need them to return the same value.

In the case it is implementation dependent: I am using gnat 3.0.3 on
SUN/OS 4.1.4 and on Solaris 2.5

Regards,

Sergio

Sergio Silva-Barradas
Dip.to di Elettronica e Informazione
Politecnico di Milano                      Ph:       +(39)(2) 2399 3638
P.zza Leonardo da Vinci 32                 Fax:      +(39)(2) 2399 3411
I20133 Milan, Italy                        e-mail: silva@elet.polimi.it