From: Michael R <michael@zanyblue.com>
Subject: Ada and Time Zones?
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 12:43:26 -0700 (PDT)
Date: 2010-03-27T12:43:26-07:00	[thread overview]

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to find an Ada 2005 solution to displaying the current time
in another time zone
and it does seem like I can do it using only the Ada.Calendar
packages.  E.g., if running
in California, how would I determine what the time and date in Paris?
Simple UTC offsets
does seem to be sufficient as I would also need to know about Daylight
Saving Time
transitions.  It seems the Unix zoneinfo functionality would need to
re-implemented in
an application to support this (or just call out the libc if running
on a Unix system)?

Take care,
Michael.