From: gautier_niouzes@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: Did I find mamory leak in Generic Image Decoder (GID) ?
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2015 05:52:13 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-02-02T05:52:13-08:00	[thread overview]

> I did something very very stupid ?

Not at all. Could it be that a variable of type GID.Image_descriptor is reused many times (without a complete example, it is only my guess) ?

In that case, there is clearly something misunderestimated ( (c) G.W.B. ) in the sense such a variable was originally thought to be used once per image; but it is a stupid assumption. Fortunately, the limitation is easy to fix. You got more détails in a private mail.
Gautier's Ada programming
http://gautiersblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Ada
NB: follow the above link for a valid e-mail address