From: gabriele.galeotti.xyz@gmail.com
Subject: SweetAda 0.1c released
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2020 14:30:36 -0700 (PDT)	[thread overview]

Hi all.

I've just released SweetAda 0.1c.

"W"indows toolchains now have libstdc++ included.

The RISCV32 and RISCV64 toolchains are now deprecated, because they end up the same. So there is now a generic RISCV toolchain. It behaves like the other two, you have just to specify the correct CPU. GCC switches that activate the 64-bit mode are "-march=rv64imafdc" and "-mabi=lp64d". Obviously there is the correspondent RTS target.

The RISCV support is a little bit usable, if you pick the QEMU-RISC-V-32 platform, it runs Ada code and does some primitive I/O in the IOEMU window, stimulating a LED and an 8-bit port.

I've tested Insight and it works very well, breakpoints and other things seems ok.

Other minor adjustment here and there.

I saw in the log that many users still try to download from a non-existent directory, i.e., sweetada.org/software/.... Please update your links, the correct directory is sweetada.org/packages/....

Thanks for your patience, I am working also on documentation.