From: Tero Koskinen <tero.koskinen@iki.fi>
Subject: Multiple Ada related jobs at Tampere, Finland
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2020 20:37:39 +0300	[thread overview]

Hi,

At least two companies at Tampere, Finland are looking for people
with Ada experience:

SAAB
- https://saabgroup.com/career/vacancies/new-software-development-team-to-business-unit-expansion/

Atlas Elektronik (description is in Finnish)
- https://kaislanet.eilakaisla.fi//tyopaikat/Sivut/Software-Engineer-Tampere-96015.aspx

I am not related with either of the companies, just happened to notice
the job advertisements. I also have no idea how they deal with remote
work or relocations at the moment.

Yours,
 Tero