From: "RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com" <RasikaSrinivasan@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: gnat ARM - predefined packages
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2015 09:30:44 -0800 (PST)
Date: 2015-01-28T09:30:44-08:00	[thread overview]

Eventually I found the file (spec for Ada.Interrupts.Names) on my system. It is not in the directory tree where I usually expect. There is a dir called "gnat" in the tree and there is an adainclude and adalib under that. This is where I found the RTS and the specific file.

I don't have the exact dir spec now but I can dig it up later in the night.

It would appear that several other such commands also search in the wrong places. For example the pretty print command from GPS did not work because it could not locate several required specs. (I had with'ed Ada.Real_Time).

I suspect this will work better with the next GPL version - as indicated in the reply I received from adacore.

cheers, srini