From: Marc Enzmann <Marc.Enzmann@web.de>
Subject: Re: gnatmake, gnat2007. Linking to lapack and blas using with Ada.Numerics.Generic_Real_Arrays;
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 09:53:49 -0000
Date: 2007-08-12T09:53:49+00:00	[thread overview]

Hi Jerry!

The libraries for MacOS -on my MacBook with 10.4-  are libBLAS.dylib
and
libLAPACK.dylib, so no problem here, but:
I had to tinker with the Interfaces.Fortran.BLAS package, which is
used
to write Ada wrappers for the BLAS and LAPACK functions. The
"standard"
i-forbla.ads uses pragma import to access Fortran Routines, which are
not
available on standard Mac OS. I had to replace the Fortran Routines in
the
import with C Routines. Not a clean solution, really.

It works, but I am not sure, whether I mapped all routines correctly.
Not much time to check ...

Send me an e-mail, if you would like to try my workaround.

Best regards,

Marc